CHERRYWOOD TOWN CENTRE, DUBLIN 18
CHERRY WOOD TC5
The development shall consist of the construction of 4 new 5-storey buildings accumulating of 146 apartments above a basement car park with 188 spaces, landscaping and ancillary works on a 11,680 sqm site. An ESB sub-station and Electrical Switch Room is proposed at ground floor level at the North West corner of the proposed site.
The key elements of the proposed development are as follows:
• Enabling works on the site.
• Earthwork: Excavation and filling of soil
• Earthwork: Construction of foundations
• Earthwork: Construction of basement and podium slab.
• Excavations for drainage, watermains and utility services
• The development includes all associated site development works, hard and soft landscaping and all other ancillary works
The development is proposed to be constructed on the following basis;
• Set up site perimeter hoarding, maintaining existing pedestrian and traffic routes around the site;
• Site Clearance;
• Reduced Level excavations and foundations;
• Construction of Basement and Podium Slab
• Construct Building Frame and Envelope;
• Finish Interior and Exterior Landscaping.