GRANTS ROW, OFFICE DEVELOPMENT, DUBLIN 2
START DATE: August 2017 FINISH DATE: August 2018 CLIENT: Purple Properties Ltd
The development consists of the partial demolition, alterations to an extension of the existing three storey office block at 8-9 Grant's Row to provide a five storey office block.
The proposal includes the following:
- The construction of two new setback floors above the existing roof to create a five storey office building.
- Extension of the existing office floor space at ground, first and second floor within the existing rear yard.
- Partial extension of the existing office building at ground, first and second floor level to Grant's Row.
- The proposal will increase the overall parapet height of the existing building from 16.66 m to 23.62 m above the existing ground level and incorporates balcony areas at first, second, third and fourth floor level.
- The development includes 3 no. car parking spaces and all associated site development works and landscaping