CITYWEST HOTEL, DUBLIN 24
The 4 star Citywest resort is situated on approximately 135 acres, located in Saggart, County Dublin. The Citywest Hotel is the largest in Ireland comprising of over 770 bedrooms, extensive conference and banqueting facilities, the ‘IECC’ convention Centre with a capacity for over 4,000 people, a Leisure Centre with a 20m swimming pool and 18 hole Golf course.
This project entails a series of internal and external ‘up-grades’ to the existing development.
The main civil infrastructural works involved
- Construction of a new water main infrastructure and associated standby dry riser
- Construction of a new over car park utilizing porus surfacing for the parking bays
- Construction of a new surface water attenuation tank
- Removal of existing bridge at the entrance to the Citywest Development
- Construction of a new standard roundabout with associated ancillary works along Garters lane
- Road widening of the existing Garters lane and a new signalized junction at the entrance to the Citywest Development. This included the construction of dedicated pedestrian crossing points at the entrance to the Citywest Development
- Upgrading works to the existing convention center car park, including new permeability pedestrian crossing point
CS CONSULTING ROLE
CS Consulting are the Civil & Structural Engineers for the project and are also fulfilling the role of Ancillary Certifier for the Civil & Structural elements as well as PSDP for the project.