HARCOURT SQUARE, DUBLIN 2
START DATE: TBC FINISH DATE: TBC CLIENT: Hibernia REIT
CS Consulting were engaged as Civil, Traffic & Structural Engineers to assist in the preparation of the planning application and prepare preliminary designs for this proposed redevelopment of the existing Garda HQ Buildings on Harcourt Street, Dublin with an enhanced public realm providing pedestrian and cyclist permeability via Harcourt Street.
Planning permission was granted in 2015/2016 for this proposed development.
- Client Liaison;
- Design Team Meetings;
- Consultation with Local Authority and Other Government Departments through the pre-planning, during preparation of planning application and post planning application submission;
- Traffic Impact Assessment including signalised junction modelling;
- Mobility Management Plan;
- Outline Construction Management Plan;
- Preliminary Civil & Structural Design;
- Ground Investigation works including liasion with Off of Public Works to carry out investigation works on live An Garda Siochana Headquarters.
The works include the construction of a seven storey commercial/office building over two levels of basement
This is a large scale, phased development in the City Centre extending to 150,000 sq.ft. of Grade A office space.
Full traffic management proposals, noise and vibration control performance specifications and loading/ unloading proposals have been produced in detail following careful consideration of the buildability of this project.